CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Vancouver trip

Happy Monday my blogger friends. 
I've been doing a lot of thinking today about my blog.  I know I haven't spent enough time on here, posted enough, done what I want to with it yet.  But we're getting there.  I read an article about blog jealousy and I definitely know I'm guilty of that.  But I can't be the perfect blogger, woman, worker, friend, sister, daughter, person. 
I will try to post more, I do want that to be a resolution.  I think when spring break hits at work I will have more time to play on here and maybe come up with some weekly challenges or something to spruce my blog up. 

But for now let's show you somethings I worked on this past couple days off.

This first picture is of my eldest brother and my youngest nephew.  We stopped by his place in Kelowna.  He lives right on the lake and it was just gorgeous.  Fairly warm when we were there (mind you that was the middle of August last year), and we just sat in his backyard and had a BBQ.  He was a 5 minute walk from a nice beach and Liz took the boys down to play in the sand while Rene took us for a walking tour of downtown.  I used to live in Penticton and went through Kelowna many times before but never really explored it.  I had a lot of fun visiting.



Sorry to blab on I just like to tell the story behind my scrap pages.  I feel like it helps them make more sense to the people that are looking at them(especially since I am not a big journaler).
Anyways, hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

Hez

No comments:

Post a Comment