CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Catching up

So, my sister lent me her computer so I could catch up on all the pictures I lost when I lost my camera.  And so, being on wonderful days off I decided to do a little scrapping, after I caught up on some much needed cleaning.  I spent about 2 hours yesterday with my new february release of Scrapbook Trends Magazine and my computer picking out layouts and printing out appropriate pictures.  Once that was done I went to bed and figured I'd start fresh today.  Woke up this morning pumped aboutgetting at it...and of course only got 2 pages done.  Buuuut that's two more than I had before ;)
The top one is my sister and her husband and well, that shows him perfectly.  He's such a goof sometimes it makes everyone smile, especially my sister.  It's nice to see them happy together. 
The bottom layout is my eldest nephew.  He's so rambunctious and full of life as the page says.  His smile is infectious, kind of reminds me of myself.  Both boys have inherited my smile, nice to know there's a little part of me in there :)
I love that top layout for the colors, the buttons on the left are all sparkly with glitter in them.  Gotta have my bling ;)  And I love the bottom layouts just for the pictures and the fact that I used lots of rub-ons(which was this weeks self-challenge).  I'm thinking I will try and keep up with the Colour-Q challenges, I see a new one came out today so tomorrow when I get home(if it's at a decent time) I will try to play along and link up my post.  Thanks to Renee for introducing me to this.  I would like to try the Inkspirations challenge too but we'll take baby steps.
I think now I'm droning and it's time for bed. so have a good night everyone! and have an Excellen day tomorrow!!

Hez 

No comments:

Post a Comment