CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Family is Forever

Good day my stampin' buddies!
I loved this picture of my sister's family so much I wanted a really special layout to showcase it.  I had seem similar layout to this in the newest CARDS magazine so I thought the hearts masked would be perfect since I'm on such a kick using my smooch spritz lately. 
I've seem so many of the pennants lately I figured maybe it was my turn to have a go at it.  I went with the blue background and DP because of the boys shirts in the photo and I thought the hearts were perfect to match Liz's shirt.  Everything seemed to just come together and I'm really happy with it.  I used stickles around the hearts just to add a little something to make them stand out. 
What do you think? Is the layout worthy of the picture?
I'm teaching a friend tomorrow how to get into cardmaking.  Not sure how good of a teacher I'll be...lol  Hopefully I can explain things well enough that it's enjoyable.  It's just one of those things you have to find your groove I guess. 
Well, maybe I'll be back tomorrow but I'm thinking more like Tuesday to show you all my creations.

Have a good night everyone!

Hez

1 comment: