CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 28, 2011

Mother's Day (early)

So a few days ago when I had a spare 5 minutes I actually threw together this card for Mother's Day.  I know it's a bit early and I didn't plan for it to be that way but after I had finished and it was time for a sentiment I just thought it would work. 
The butterflies are actually mirrors that I bought at the dollar store, the paper I'm not sure and the cardstock, of course, Bazzill.  Yes the base is black, but honestly, I think it actually all works well together.  Let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Hez

2 comments:

  1. ThaTs BEAUTIFUL...
    Cant wait until next monday, Another card lesson i hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, Heather! Totally perfect for a Mom :)

    thanks for sending me the link to your blog :) looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete