CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cut Me Some Slack

So I`m going to try this for the first time, I want to post a card for you.  I hope I can get this right.  I`ve been on a kick of making Valentine`s cards lately and then I got my new stuff from CTMH(Close To My Heart) and I was so excited about it!! I`m trying out this new rule for myself this year.  Every time I buy a new stamp set I have to use it twice before I put it away(not that I can`t use it more) but at least this way I ink it up a couple times. 
So I badly wanted to use this butterfly stamp I just needed an idea for it.  I like the sayings that came with the set.  Cutting out the butterflies was a bit tedious but worth it in the end.  One thing you'll learn about me is that I love love to use bling on almost everything I make.  This is a fairly simple card.  I guess it depends on my mood what I'm in(I made this late at night on a Sunday) how complex the cards are.  It was pretty basic.
1. Glue the DP to the base DP=designer paper)
2. Die cut the top note and glue on top of the DP
3. Stamp and cut out three different colours of the butterfly.
4.Glue the butterflies on the base
5. Place the bling underneath the bottom butterfly
6. Punch out the sentiment background and stanp the sentiment on top
7. Glue the sentiment to the card and apply pearls

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics, Stamps: CTMH, Bling: Kaisercraft, Zva Creative, Punch: Stampin Up!

1 comment:

  1. Very Nice H... I love the Hearts...
    maybe we can get together on ur next days off & you can show me how to make a few of those!

    ReplyDelete