CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Chase the Rainbow


Well another week gone by and here I am sitting on the couch absolutely drained of any energy.  Boy, am I ever glad I got a least one day of scrapping in this weekend.  I went to my sister's yesterday and we sent the men away to go ice fishing.  They took the youngest, Zach, and left Xander with us as he was still sick and not having a good day.  This is the second layout I ended up making yesterday using the new Wings line from CTMH.  I never would have thought I would be able to make a layout like this with that line but this is the backside of a few of the papers and I love the way it turned out.  I actually outright copied it from the CTMH idea book but I just couldn't not!  I absolutely love it.  I did turn it sideways to fit the picture I had already printed out.  Do you love it as much as me??

I just put an order in for some new Stampin Up! stuff before Sale-A-Bration was over so I can't wait to get it and I'll be showing off some new stamp sets!! 
For now I'm content to doze on the couch and hope this cold goes away because I won't make it to work tomorrow if I still feel like this.

So long for now,

Hez
 

1 comment: