CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 18, 2011

Family

Told ya I'd have another one for you today! And I don't lie about these things, lol. 
This is a picture I took last summer when we(me, my BF, my sister and her kids and my mom) went to BC to do some visiting of family.  These two lovely gals are my Aunt and my Grandma.  I didn't have any really good pictures of either of them so I thought this would be a great picture to scrapbook from our journey. They both look very happy and healthy.  It was so joyous to see them, they are very wonderful people and I love having them in my life.  My aunt actually runs her own company, she's a life coach and absolutely amazing at it.  She has such a positive attitude it just rubs off on everyone.  My Nana, while she is getting up there in age, is still a very spry woman and always inspiring to talk to.  I love you both!!



I love the layout of this page and all the crochet trim just gives it that old vintage kind of look, as I said before that I was kind of into right now.  The big pink flower is Prima and the smaller one is actually some crochet trim I bought at the Dollar store and just swirled around on a piece of double sided tape to make a flower.  The brad in the middle I believe is CTMH, but don't quote me on that...lol it's possibly SU! 
Not much else to say right now, just working hard, can't you tell ;)

Chat at ya later,

Hez

No comments:

Post a Comment