CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Hello World!

Hey my wonderful blog friends!  I can't believe it has been almost a week since I've posted anything.  I knew this would happen though, I tend to always start out great with something and then lose interest or not be able to find the time.  In this case it's a matter of not finding the time because I have definitely not lost interest yet.

So I had a good weekend, how about you??  I took my first real crack at sledding(snowmobiling) at the in-laws place on Saturday.  It was alright but I had a helmet that didn't fit and it got frustrating trying to drive while constantly pushing it back up on my head.  I got'er stuck a few time(apparently I need to learn how to "carve") and got 'er un-stuck a few times with a little help from Wes.  It's a good thing they don't weigh too much, lol, or we would've been there all day.  As it was we didn't have a whole lot of fuel(because someone didn't think about that) so we couldn't go very far.  Final verdict: I would do it again, in the same weather, as long as I had my own helmet and maybe a little more gas.  Oh and definitely not on the side of the road so I'm sitting on an angle the whole time trying to hold it straight.

But enough about my sledding adventures, I spent a little time crafting on Sunday, after toboganning with my sister and nephews and this is what I came out with.  Another layout about my eldest nephew, Xander, and yes it may only seem like I have one, but in actuality I do have 2 nephews.  And I will do my best to pop out a layout about my other wonderful little neph, Zach. 
I just love this picture my sister took back in the fall.  It looks to me like he is embracing the world and that's Xander.  He is the hugger of the family, I don't even have to ask most of the time for a hug when he's around, whether I'm coming or going, I'm getting a hug.  In case you can't read it, the title says "Hello World!"
I'm hoping to be back tomorrow or even later tonight with another post. 
Until then blogger friends,
Enjoy your Valentine's Day!!

Much love frrom this corner of the world,

Hez

No comments:

Post a Comment