CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

V-Day Cards

I whipped these gorgeous little guys up on my last set of days off.  Still trying to find the perfect card for my man for Valentine's Day, I think I tried about 6 different cards until I realized I needed something different than just a regular, plain old, square-cornered kind of card. 
So I brought out the Spellbinders, which I've barely used but "Had to Have" lol, and I cut out the base from the scalloped hearts, making sure to leave one edge still attached.  I then cut out the layer on top frrom the hearts spellbinders set and ran it through my cuttlebug and dry embossed(for the white one and the pink one I used swiss dots and for the black one I used a heart folder, can't remember the company, but will find out if anyone wants to know).  I used my smooch spritz on the little hearts behind the flowers, LOOVE that stuff now that I've figured out how to use it best!!  Whipped up a couple bows depending on what color went with the card, a little bit of lace on the pink, some crochet trim (SU!) for the white one and some silver wired ribbon for the black one. Added a little bling(my trademark) and used my hot glue gun to attach the ribbon and the flowers on top.
What do ya think?? I am in love!! Definitely some of my better work
Have an awesome day, because I'm sure I won't(being at work and all)

Cheers, Hez

 and P.S. I picked the pink one to give to him ;) Good thing he doesn't read my blog because he hasn't seen it yet...lol

1 comment:

  1. ok new to this too... LOL..
    Should have posted the HEART comment here...
    D

    ReplyDelete